It’s been a year. This, of course, is a start of a blog, and I’ve been struggling to come up with a topic to write about. I don’t really think much changes on New Years Day, but it’s a convenient time to remember everything that’s changed in my life in the last twelve months, since it feels like a lot.
Things that I started doing in 2018:
- Teaching English at Literacy Achieves.
- Journaling regularly.
- Playing the Nintendo Switch.
- Learning French via Duolingo (My honeymoon starts in 76 days!)
- Standing at my desk, again.
Things that I stopped doing in 2018:
- Flying airplanes. I miss it, but not enough to finish my IFR.
- Participating in the Advent of Code. Hopefully I can return in 2019, but 2018 was just too busy.
Books that I finished in 2018: